Welcome to Supremacy Networks Official Forum

Register now with your Steam account to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more.

skittle

[18/08/2020] New map released

Introducing our new map, Danktown!

On behalf of the management team, I am excited to announce the release of this our new map! From a community perspective, we see this as a stride in the right direction in terms of being Australia's best and first fully custom DarkRP experience. Our new map Danktown will boast an impressive new array of features available to the player as well as additional of new custom roles and content. Over the last few years we have grown exponentially as a community and we truly appreciate your dedication to us. We sincerely hope you're excited to take this next step with us! FAQ Below

MainStreetNightclubBarGameCountry.png

DanktownHomesChapel.png

FAQ

Are there going to be any new areas added to the map?

Yes. There are new areas and buildings that have been added to the map, including but not limited to a new dedicated nightclub, hobo base, medical facility and church.

Will there be new content & roles released along with this new map change?

Yes. There has been new content added along with the new map which will improve roleplay and give players more opportunities. However, there will be even more new content and roles released later down the line.

Will I need to modify my game in order to use the new content?

You do not need to, but it is highly recommended. In order to hear the music, you need to be running the Chromiumx86 beta. You can download Chromiumx86-64 by following the instructions made here: 

Will my dupes from the old map work on Dantown?

Yes. However, you will need to find new areas to place them as the buildings have been completely changed.

How much bigger will the map be in comparison to rp_downtown_sup?

It is roughly the same size, however, it feels much bigger in comparison to rp_downtown_sup due to the world buildings being closer together.

Will there be a new dedicated event room?

Yes. The map includes a new, much bigger event room for OOC events and roleplay opportunities like Police training and etc.

Is there going to be a new sewer for Junkies?

Yes. The map includes a more compact, roleplay friendly sewer area for Junkies to roam.

Will there be a day/night cycle?

No. The management team have perfected the lighting in all parts of the map and this day/night cycle would take away from the impressive lighting.

Will there be more areas to build in?

Yes. The new map allows for a wider range of places to build.

Will there be changes to the Police Department?

Yes. Danktown comes with a brand new, much bigger police department with new holding cells and a larger, more organised layout.

Where will police be able to store their printers in the new Police Department?

No. Police officers will no longer be able to place down printers in the new map change.

Will there be changes to the arresting system on the new map?

No. Officer Tom has already transferred into the new Police Department ready to process criminals.

Will there be any changes to the NPC's and their respective locations?

Yes. Whilst the NPC's functionality will remain the same, their locations will be discovered the more you play!

Will the Mob still be allowed to make territories in parts of the new map?

No. We have removed the ability for the Mob to sanction off parts of the map to make territories.

Are there going to be changes to the building rules?

Yes, there has been slight changes to the building rules. Make sure you re-read the rules to ensure that you are up to date with them.

Are there going to be changes to the prop limits?

Yes, the prop limit has been slightly lowered.

Are there going to be changes to wire?

Yes. We have increased the wiremod limit.

Note: In its current stage, Danktown is in its early stage of beta, and the buildings and areas may be subject to change over the course of development until its final version.

DanktownHomesDowntownBooks.png

PoliceDualGarages.png

• Like 7
  • Simp 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 8

33 minutes ago, HOGS BREATH said:

were do i download this

As soon as you join the server, it should download. If that doesnt work, be sure that you have "Allow all custom files from server" checked in your "Multiplayer" tab in the options menu, then try joining again.

• Useful 1
  • Agree 1

Can i know the new rules please since i cant find them

Posted (edited)

Cool update and all but when are we going to have bitcoin min-

*You are banned! Appeal at supremacyrp.net*

In all seriousness good to see the new map arrived after months it was announced. Definitly worth the wait.

Big plus one to the underground, gives a nice evilmelon vibe 

Edited by TAW
  • Stupid 3
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Map definitely feels  B I G G E R

good job!

P.S like my profile pic, made by yours truly

Edited by spacecow#303
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/18/2020 at 7:46 PM, Rickey Succ said:

As soon as you join the server, it should download. If that doesnt work, be sure that you have "Allow all custom files from server" checked in your "Multiplayer" tab in the options menu, then try joining again.

It won't let me download despite having the option to download all multiplayer files. It just says the map is missing so idk how I can play. I have verified the integrity of my files too so IDk how to fix this issue.

Edited by [変態] PipSaSqueak

On 8/22/2020 at 1:24 PM, [変態] PipSaSqueak said:

It won't let me download despite having the option to download all multiplayer files. It just says the map is missing so idk how I can play. I have verified the integrity of my files too so IDk how to fix this issue.

This happened to me a few times so i tried logging in 3 times still said it and all i did was restart my computer and it just had a longer Download time and i actually got in.

neat