Sign in to follow this  
mainstream

[24/07/2019] - Important information regarding Supremacy

SUPREMACY NETWORKS 

Hi Everyone!

The management would like to express our thanks for your patience, as we are glad to announce the release of our massive update to Supremacy. 

There was a lot of changes made such as custom written code, general optimization and map development. It has taken a long time to perfect and we are almost there. Please acknowledge robot, ml & vayne for the countless time and effort that was dedicated into making this happen.

There will be a thread following this with the update log outlining the changes in detail that have been made and hopefully this will help you fully utilize the new update to it's full potential.

We hope that you enjoy the new features, benefits and improvements that have been made to the server. 

If all goes to schedule we hope to have this ready for you by Saturday 27/07. If you have any issues or happen to find any bugs upon release please report them to us immediately so we can resolve them as soon as possible.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Update 27/07/19]

There as been some unexpected issues in regards to the update, we expect to have them resolved hopefully by Monday. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are doing our best to make sure this is released properly. 

• Like 17
  • Funny 1
  • Useful 2
  • Stupid 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Agree 1

aight bet

are we still hoping to see the update tonight? or have their been delays my mans

3 hours ago, POPOWXG said:

are we still hoping to see the update tonight? or have their been delays my mans

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3 hours ago, POPOWXG said:

4 minutes ago, bad said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's been a delay.

[Update 27/07/19]

There as been some unexpected issues in regards to the update, we expect to have them resolved hopefully by Monday. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are doing our best to make sure this is released properly. 

• Thanks 1

Is it me or the weed sale have been low lately?

13 hours ago, Hrthh said:

Is it me or the weed sale have been low lately?

Not sure how this relates to the update, but weed prices haven't been changed or anything like that recently.

[Notice 30/09/19]

Thank you all for your patience, like mainstream stated management are working as hard as possible to ensure this update is perfected and creates the most enjoyable experience for all players when released. I can't say much in regards to it's release date, but you can rest assured that it is not that far away. Thank you again, for being patient during the past couple months of receiving no updates from this thread regarding the update.

- Management

• Like 6
  • Funny 1