[PP ITCH]Devo

Devo's Trusted Application

Steam ID: 76561198183730067

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Blake_Devo/

Roleplay name: Devo

How much game time do you have? (Post a screenshot):

https://imgur.com/ZcjUdz7

How many warns do you have (use !warns in game)?:

6. 4 if which were from early days of me on the server as I never took it seriously until I realized how kind and inviting the server really was so i started playing it full time.

Do you have any blacklists/softbans and what were they for?:

No

Why do you believe you should be trusted?:

I already enjoy spending my time with others on the server and it would be even better with a rank that people look up to as I set a great example for new users on the server. If people see a player with rank being kind and inviting they will most likely believe that the server overall has a kind and inviting player base which is always good when trying to gain more users.

How well known are you within the 'Supremacy Networks' community?:

If I were to rate my popularity on a scale of 1 - 10 I would says I am ranked at 7, a few users here and there know me and have seen me around but there is still room to grow in popularity and I think it would be easier when people see me as a role model.

How will you set a standard for players without staff powers with your trusted rank?:

Show respect to everyone no matter what and to help out where possible. There is nothing worse than being new to a game and not knowing how to play and then asking someone for help only for them to ignore you or even worse, mock you for being new to the game. 

Do you agree to use the tools (advdupe, stacker etc.) that come with this rank properly?:

Yes

Do you agree to use the jobs (Rapist and SWAT) properly and follow their job rules?:

Yes

Do you understand that being trusted is a privilege and breaking rules or abusing the tools/jobs that you receive will get your rank stripped?

Yes, I do not intend to have my role removed as I agree to all the conditions of the rank.

+1 from me, You are a easy going and chill guy you have a few warns although im sure you are aware and up to  date with the rules. Your also a nice guy and fun to rp with so GL

Edited by precut_burrito72

-REP

When i rp as a cop you kept calling staff which is annoying asf for them and they never have time for such small things that i did not do wrong such  as Arresting you for open carry after ignoring warns.You kept minging for example bodyblocking cops when trying to reach to the bailer NPC and coming back shooting cops with no hit sometimes and breaking NLR more than 3 times. You gotta change yourself mate, being a hitman with cool glasses doens't make u look cool

Plus, your template is completely 90% LIE and all you want is the trusted rank nothing else and i never see you greet a player and you also abuse your fading doors a lot when in active combat 

Edited by Big Chili
Brain started to remember more things

9 hours ago, Big Chili said:

-REP

When i rp as a cop you kept calling staff which is annoying asf for them and they never have time for such small things that i did not do wrong such  as Arresting you for open carry after ignoring warns.You kept minging for example bodyblocking cops when trying to reach to the bailer NPC and coming back shooting cops with no hit sometimes and breaking NLR more than 3 times. You gotta change yourself mate, being a hitman with cool glasses doens't make u look cool

Plus, your template is completely 90% LIE and all you want is the trusted rank nothing else and i never see you greet a player and you also abuse your fading doors a lot when in active combat 

What a coincidence! The guy that got a verbal warning for harassment/Targeting me after I arrested you for open carry has somehow come across my thread and voted against me. 

Reviewers please be aware that this here is essentially a conflict of interest as we have some past history and should be seen as nonsense. The information/Examples provided in this response are bogus and should be ignored.