Sign in to follow this  
Gerardo Escobar

Adv Dupe 2 Problems w/ WireMod and Moneypots

Hello all!!

So recently I’ve been making dupes that use WireMod and moneypots! They WireMod gates and what not connect to the money pot and work perfectly normal until I duplicate them. In which this case, when I paste the dupe, ALL wires that Connect to moneypots fail to work and I have to rewire them. 

I have tried everything from re-duping to re-saving... nothing. Nothing works. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Am I missing a workshop add on? Do I need to clear all server content then try again? 

Thanks All!!!

I've never had this issue with money pots but my auto gun store dupe's text screen breaks whenever i place it and i have to rewire my last concatenate gate to fix it. I think this is due to the order in which the advanced dupe placed the gates as some spawn before others meaning the ones that spawn first try to communicate with non existent gates and break until they are reset by re wiring. Personally I have no idea how to fix it and I'm not sure its possible. The only advice I can give is only rewire the last gate in the series as that seems to update all that are connected or at least for me.

5 hours ago, Bill Jobs said:

I've never had this issue with money pots but my auto gun store dupe's text screen breaks whenever i place it and i have to rewire my last concatenate gate to fix it. I think this is due to the order in which the advanced dupe placed the gates as some spawn before others meaning the ones that spawn first try to communicate with non existent gates and break until they are reset by re wiring. Personally I have no idea how to fix it and I'm not sure its possible. The only advice I can give is only rewire the last gate in the series as that seems to update all that are connected or at least for me.

Hey!

Thanks Bill!! I guess it’s just something that we have to deal with. Maybe ADV Dupe will get an update soon but I’ll just have to deal with re-wiring the moneypots to the Delay and Multiply gates. Thanks for your help!!

All Good. If there is a fix i really don't know it but if there isn't i hope one comes around soon. Good luck with the re-wiring.

yeah with auto gunstores i get a problem where i ave to re-wire the equal to the money pot and its a big reeeee

• Agree 1

Question answered.