Sign in to follow this  
DarkShadow

Im leaving supremacy?

hi guys so me DerkShadow im quitting supremacy the reason why i am quitting is because half of the people on supremacy dont even like me and really really hate me. also is because

like %68 of the people dont even know how to RP and dont want to RP why would i play on a RP server when there more people that dont RP that do. third reason is because the game has started to make me feel very bored i just dont really find it that much fun to play anymore. so ye this might be sad to some of you this might make you guys happy but yea so uhh ye thats pretty much it i have had soo much fun on this server thanks to all my friends that i have played with and the people who are good with me.  I might come back IDK but yea soo this is goodbye I only wish the best for all of you guys even the people who really hate me I wish the best for you and yea this it GoodBye guys.

DerkShadow -GoodBye

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Disagree 1

Fantastic Player, Good Bloke sad to see you go ::::::::::::(

• Like 1

Keep your head up champion. Not everyone in this world is friendly, and thats ok! You have to do your best to not let it get to you!

For the short period of time that I knew you and RP'd with you, I had a great time all the times we did interact. You were a great RP player who wanted to play by the rules and it was unfortunate all the backlash you received for wanting to play fairly. Hopefully you do overcome this and do join back the server as I'm sure to some you will be missed, including myself!

• Like 2

As long as you're doing the right thing, I don't see the issue. .

Sad to see you go and hope you do change your mind!

Cya in the future!

• Like 1

Well I agree that we had our differences but I never hated you or anything. 
I’m sorry that you feel that way you do but hey man what can we do.

Anyhow good luck with whatever lies ahead. I’ll miss you.

• Like 1

Seya dude, You were a good player and a nice guy in my opinion and my experiences, Thanks for all youve done for me as well, Hope to se ya back soon thougghhhhh

• Like 1

This is a goodbye topic. Post your goodbyes.

If you have any grievances, this is not the place to post them. Anyone who posts further abusive posts will have their content moderated for a month, meaning your posts will require approval.

Edited by Lou
formatting
  • Like 1
  • Stupid 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Besides are down moments you were a good player to RP with, i hope you enjoy your future away from our server but i hope you do return in a moment of nostalgia, Have Fun

• Like 1

Goodbye, I hope you have a good time wherever you go. Its good to take breaks but if this is what you wan't to do then good luck my friend. 😄 

• Like 1

i know im late but , You're a good rp player and you did everything to buy my knife which i was selling "Huntsman Case hardened" sorry to see you go and you're welcome to come back anytime 

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this